Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lowe's trunk

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much is that trunk at Lowe's that some of you have? Where in the store can you find it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's $59.95

    As for where it's at.... I've seen it with the tool boxes, by itself on a pallet on an endcap, & also on a pallet next to the appliances So I think it just depends on where they want to put it.

    It's worth the search though!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Starla! I went back and looked at your album of the trunk -- it looks great. Could you fit 2 dolls in the top if they laid head to toe?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member snowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This sounds like something I may need to look for too. Thanks for posting!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just went and tried it ..... *I* wouldnt do it because it's a very tight fit and the dolls might get scuffed up however 2 dolls *can* fit ... it's just very tight and imho I think you'd run the risk of scuffing the dolls if you put 2 in.


    hth's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •